Melissa Middle School 1

Posted December 03, 2014
Favoritism, cliques, and focus on staff above students. Would NOT recommend this school to any teacher or parent/student.

Melissa Middle School 5

Posted July 28, 2014
All I can say is the teachers are awesome and the kids are very accepting of new students in the middle of the school year!! My son is an AP Honor Student and he was challenged with the curriculum. Which I find excellent because I felt like our last school he was bored! He made several new friends...he loves band and their program is just as excellent!

Melissa Middle School 5

Posted August 02, 2011
My kids have attended Melissa schools since K and we love the teachers, programs and quality of education. Their specialist in Dyslexia have helped my daughter tremendously.

Melissa Middle School 4

Posted October 13, 2007

Melissa Middle School
2950 Cardinal Dr, Melissa, TX  75454
Last modified Melissa Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Melissa Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top