John F Kennedy 4

Posted November 24, 2013
Love the school, the staff and especially the principal! The teachers go above and beyond and I love every one of my daughters' teachers. The weakest link at JFK is the Asst. Principal. She is on a power trip & only concerns herself with enforcing dresscode. She really goes way overboard. Students, parents, and faculty cannot stand her. She looks so unprofessional...like she just rolled out of bed. She needs to learn how to groom and look nice for the position she is in. Also she has made comments that were not supposed to be heard in front of students & staff which were so horrible...I would not repeat them on here.

John F Kennedy 5

Posted August 17, 2011
This school is currently in an old building but what it lacks in facilities it more than makes up for with staff and administration. The teachers are second to none! Totally pleased with my child's learning experience in spite of the challenges the old building posed.

John F Kennedy 3

Posted June 04, 2007
Three of my children have attended Kennedy, so I have a good deal of experience with this campus and have met some great and caring teachers who work there. I also volunteer whenever I can. My only concern is that the administrative staff at this campus are not really functioning as part of a support system for our teachers and kids. Kennedy's got some bright and talented students who deserve to feel safe when they come to a place of learning.

John F Kennedy 1

Posted August 22, 2006

John F Kennedy
P O Box 419, Mercedes, TX  78570
Last modified John F Kennedy is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John F Kennedy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top