Bad
Good

My children and I love this school. Their academic expectations are high, the teachers are sensitive and driven, the office staff friendly, and other staff helpful as well. My children do well in this school. There are occassionally problems with peers (as is expected in this age group), but they are quickly resolved. If one of my children is falling behind, I am quickly made aware and the teacher and I work together to get the child back up with the rest of the class. I love this school and I love this town. You will find the friendly small-town atmosphere carries over into the school.

Merkel Elementary is awesome! My child has grown so much since attending MES. The teachers are all so friendly and attentive. Each and every one of them truely care for your child. We can't say enough good about our principal, Mrs. Woolard. She has so much energy and pays so much attention to each individual student and their needs. She is great with all the parents as well and works with you to meet all your childs needs.

Merkel Elementary is a GREAT School. My child attended K-2nd at Merkel Elementary. Moving to a new district for 3rd grade has made us realize what a great faculty and principal MES has. Their academic ratings are great and the staff treats every student like someone special. If you are unhappy, move to another district, then you'll realize just how wonderful Merkel Elementary is! Go Badgers!!!

Last modified Merkel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2