Bad
Good

My daughter has attended LGS for 2 years already and we are very pleased with the quality of education she is receiving. She had a wonderful dedicated kinder teacher that taught her to read well above grade level, excell in math and writing and most important to enjoy learning. My daughter wakes up daily eager to go to school and comes home eager to share what she learned. Even though she's just in 1st grade, she already talks about attending a university when she grows up. All I can say is tat LGS has high expectations for their students and teachers and I plan to keep my daughter there.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My school is wonderful. The staff there is very caring and all about the students. I can see where the school has grown in a lot of ways. We have a youth leadership program, Parents that want to volunteer and teachers with open arms. Our staff is there to answer questions and help all students even the ones who are struggling. I think this year we will see a lot of improvements for our education.

Both of my children attend this school. I adore it. The teachers work so well with the parents. Anytime I have had an issue, it's been addressed promptly and professionally. The teachers are amazing-I watched my youngest go from no confidence at all to being proud he can read so well. I recommend this school to anybody.

This is my first year have a child that attends this school. I was so glad to see that everyone on the staff is helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that all the children learn. I would tell people to sent there children to this school if you could choose. I am blessed to have my child in such and great learning enivorment.

My daughter was in Ms. Rubalcavas 2nd grade class and I believe that she learned soo much from her teaching. Ms. Rubalcava was really focused on her students and had a structured learning system in place. I really recommend her as a teacher. The Princile Ms. Morris is also wounderful. What a true principle should be. She is very involved in the school and is always connectiong with parents and trying to find ways to improve the school. I hope she is there for many years to come. The PTA is wounderful but needs more parent participation. I hope this information helps out.

very good teachers. that show that they care for the students. Teachers very friendly and always smileing.

My daughter was in Mrs. Martinez 1st grade class and I must say that she has learned alot. Mrs. Martinez takes the time out to help each child and although my daughter learns fast, Mrs. Martinez kept her busy. I feel that this school is better for my daughter because the previous school was horrible and I felt that she did not learn anything while in Kindergarden. Thanks Larry Smith for a great year and I am looking forward to another great year. Keep up the good work!

My daughter in in Mrs. Bartosh 1st grade class.All I can say is I am HAPPY w/EVERYTHING Mrs. Bartosh has done this year. This is the first year Smith has been open and if the way Mrs. Bartosh has taught my child is any indication of how the school will be ran my baby will be there till middle school. I also like that the staff encourages parent involvement. It has never been a day that I felt like I was 'in the way' when I visited the school.

Last modified Larry G Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.