Bad
Good

The principals are very responsive to my needs as a parent. I have contacted them on several occassions for answers and they have been able to get me the answers I needed in the most efficient manner.

the principal is not particularly sponsive to parents and students.

This school treats us like we're first graders. I mean,sitting with our fourth period at LUNCH,are you SERIOUS? This is no different than elementary!

Terry Middle School is a wonderful school, they really seek the resources needed for students to become successful. The staff is stern but fair. Mr. Joseph in particular helped my child to understand the importance of becoming a positive male citizen.

the teachers are amazing! very kind an interact greatly with the students.

I think this school is great. I enjoy being at this school. Its just some of the things are just not cool. I mean, when we get into trouble, all yall do is just give us violations, or in athletics, minute drills or snakes or something that makes lose breath quicker. It doesn't even disipline us. All we know is if we keep on doing it, thats what we're going to get. However, Im not saying the faculty should be more harder on us. Im saying that you should disipline us in another way. And you should listen to what the students say. I heard from a certain teacher that you guys would listen to what we have to say then throw it into the garbage can, you know? At least listen and consider it. I mean, you can at least talk to the other teachers and staff at the school.

I am so impressed with the faculty & staff at Terry Middle School. And being a brand new school MISD has made sure that Terry has the most up to date technology. The kids love the computer lab. So Hi-Tech.

Last modified Terry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.