Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

This school has been extremely helpful with all of my childs needs. We could not have found a better elementary school.

My son attends this school and they have been extremely helpful with his academics. This school really seems to genuinely care about the students and this makes me happy knowing he is being cared for so well while I am away working.

well i must say i move to mesquite from disd and i did not want to change my son school but when i went to visited the school i felt like moving him to moss would be the best thing for him and lord be hold it was this school should me the thingmy son was lacking from and the thing he was his best in so that helped me to where i knew just where to help him with wen he make it home moss is the best school so far so this comming year my 4yr dtr will be going to this school at lease i hope with her brother and she will also be and honner child of mine

I have to say that Mary Moss, in my opinion, is one of the best elementary schools Mesquite has to offer. Recently I was driving 5 kinder garden kids to a soccer game and I started asking them math and spelling questions. All from different schools in Mesquite. My son outperformed the other kids in both math and spelling. I will have to say that the teachers there are great and supportive of the kids. I like the fact that they have a Math fair and cultural events throughout the year. I am very impressed with the quality of teachers they have so far.

This has to be one of the best schools in Mesquite. The new principals are so wonderful. All the teachers really seem to care and work so hard for all the students. I have been especially impressed with the kindergarten teachers.

Moss Elementary has been Recognized every year that Mrs. Nelson has served as principal (2005, 2006, 2007). She came in with a common sense grass roots approach to educating the children. She does not accept failure from teachers, parents or students. She keeps students after school to complete assignments, she tutors daily, as well as finds time to make her students feel special. The school has a friendly atmosphere. That was not always the case. She and her entire staff (custodians and cafeteria) work with the same goal in mind; Our children come first so do whatever it takes to help them be successful! There are areas where improvement is still needed and knowing Mrs. Nelson, it will happen very soon. Thank you for the opportunity to rate this school and its staff.

Last modified Moss Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.