Mesquite, TX

Posted November 07, 2013
This school is GAYY!Why can't we wear any jackets ?!Teachers are rude and mean !The librarian is very nosey and I can't stand anything !Im moving to kimbrough !

Agnew Middle School 4

Posted May 16, 2010
This school is way better than my elementary school. I actually feel accepted by the students and the staff are almost always there before or after school to help us out. I've had little to minor problems with bullying and I don't believe this is a high issue here. For once in a school year, I feel like I actually learned a bunch more than I already knew. I also felt challenged, but in a good way. I'm proud to say that this has completely changed my view about school and my fellow classmates.

Posted May 04, 2009

Posted April 16, 2009
i believe this school is excellent and there is always something coming up.the students get rewarded for grest things they do, which motivates the kids to do better!!!

Posted August 12, 2008
this school is great all the teachers sit down and accually teach the kids something I greatly recomend this school for your children

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted March 17, 2008

Posted November 11, 2007

Agnew Middle School 2

Posted May 14, 2007
weak academic programs activities are average average parent involvement teacher focus on taks test most of the school year instead of teaching homework once a week no reinforcement of daily lessons

Posted April 27, 2007
- a administrator

Agnew Middle School
729 Wilkinson Drive, Mesquite, TX  75149
Last modified Agnew Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Agnew Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top