Bad
Good

This school is GAYY!Why can't we wear any jackets ?!Teachers are rude and mean !The librarian is very nosey and I can't stand anything !Im moving to kimbrough !

This school is way better than my elementary school. I actually feel accepted by the students and the staff are almost always there before or after school to help us out. I've had little to minor problems with bullying and I don't believe this is a high issue here. For once in a school year, I feel like I actually learned a bunch more than I already knew. I also felt challenged, but in a good way. I'm proud to say that this has completely changed my view about school and my fellow classmates.

i believe this school is excellent and there is always something coming up.the students get rewarded for grest things they do, which motivates the kids to do better!!!

this school is great all the teachers sit down and accually teach the kids something I greatly recomend this school for your children

weak academic programs activities are average average parent involvement teacher focus on taks test most of the school year instead of teaching homework once a week no reinforcement of daily lessons

This school needs to improve on the way they track attendance. When my step daughter skipped 3 classes 2 days in a row. We were not informed she is was dropped off and picked up at school. We cant fix a problem unless we know about it. Since she didn't miss the whole day we were not notified. I feel there should be some sort of other punishments available other than stick them in detention, which is where their friends are anyhow.

Last modified Agnew Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.