Hanby Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2013
This school is horrible and very prejudice. If you have colored or mixed children be very cautious. There are some great teachers and one good principal (the male one) but all in all the rest of the staff seems like they have formed a click. My children were bullied by students and staff so much so I went to the school board and all they offered was a transfer. I wish I was the only parent to have this problem but Ive met with several parents of colored children (even a white parent raising a colored child) that has had to pull their kids out of this school even 2 parents moving out the neighborhood all together. MISD you have to get involved and do better because we are all as one. United we will stand no matter what color we are.

Hanby Elementary School 5

Posted September 12, 2011
THIS SCHOOL IS GREAT. My daughter is very happy with his teacher and also all staff is very friendly .

Hanby Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2005

Hanby Elementary School 4

Posted April 05, 2005

Hanby Elementary School 5

Posted February 23, 2005
Teacher involvement at this school is superb. Both of my children attending absolutely love the teachers that they have had for the two years that we have been attending. They offer and utilize the gifted and talented student programs, have a variety of arts and sports offered as well. Kudos to Hanby Elementary!

Hanby Elementary School
912 Cascade Street, Mesquite, TX  75149
Last modified Hanby Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hanby Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top