Bad
Good

Everyone is friendly, great lines of communication and they're like one big family. Admin, office staff and teachers are phenomenal. An AWESOME school! Keep up the great work.

I am a proud mother of a child who attends Lawrence elementary school! I will give them 100 stars if I can. Principal Mrs. Swann and office staff are the best in the world! They will do everything to help your child succeed! Mrs. Ground and Mrs. Shotwell are excellent teachers. We love this school! Veronica Z.

my grandson attended Lawrence last year .It was very hard to work with staff as there is very poor communication ,Never saw the principal,she was always busy ,on the phone or in meetings. So glad Lawrence has new principal.

I love this school. My son is in kindergarten and we don't have any complainants. He enjoys getting up in the morning to go to school. The teachers are on top of their students at all times. Mrs.grounds is a great teacher. Thank you.

My youngest son has been attending this school since the 2nd grade and I must say that I have never seen a more caring set of teachers. You can tell that they truly care about what they do. These people actually pay attention to what's going on acedemically with their students & are great communicators with parents. I cannot thank them enough.

I am very dissapointed in the staffs ability to cooperate with many of the parents.

My daughter is in kindergarten so this is all new to us but I must say, we love this school. The teachers and office staff have been nothing but great. Always smiling and ready to help. I love the way they have a person out front in the mornings to open the car doors and greet the students with a smile. I love at the end of the day, all teachers surround the school and the teacher must make eye contact and wave at the parents before they will release the students. I feel completely safe with my daughter there. All of this plus another Exemplary rating. It cant get any better.

My daughter has been at Lawrence since Kindergarten (she's in 5th this year) and I love the school as much as she does. Exemplary rating again- what else do you need to know? Dennis W

Last modified Lawrence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.