Lawrence Elementary School 2

Posted April 21, 2014
my grandson attended Lawrence last year .It was very hard to work with staff as there is very poor communication ,Never saw the principal,she was always busy ,on the phone or in meetings. So glad Lawrence has new principal.

Posted February 04, 2014
I love this school. My son is in kindergarten and we don't have any complainants. He enjoys getting up in the morning to go to school. The teachers are on top of their students at all times. Mrs.grounds is a great teacher. Thank you.

Posted June 15, 2011
My youngest son has been attending this school since the 2nd grade and I must say that I have never seen a more caring set of teachers. You can tell that they truly care about what they do. These people actually pay attention to what's going on acedemically with their students & are great communicators with parents. I cannot thank them enough.

Lawrence Elementary School 1

Posted June 04, 2011
I am very dissapointed in the staffs ability to cooperate with many of the parents.

Posted November 29, 2007
My daughter is in kindergarten so this is all new to us but I must say, we love this school. The teachers and office staff have been nothing but great. Always smiling and ready to help. I love the way they have a person out front in the mornings to open the car doors and greet the students with a smile. I love at the end of the day, all teachers surround the school and the teacher must make eye contact and wave at the parents before they will release the students. I feel completely safe with my daughter there. All of this plus another Exemplary rating. It cant get any better.

Lawrence Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2007
My daughter has been at Lawrence since Kindergarten (she's in 5th this year) and I love the school as much as she does. Exemplary rating again- what else do you need to know? Dennis W

Lawrence Elementary School 3

Posted January 09, 2006
The teachers do a good job with the children, but the administration staff seems to be lacking. Information that needs to be relayed to a specific child issue doesn't always occur. When contacting the school, the respective staff seems to be short and impatient when dealing with a parent on the phone. You have to visit the school to get the issue resolved, rather than getting it resolved over the phone.

Lawrence Elementary School 4

Posted August 26, 2005
- a former student
Great school full of great teachers who care.

Lawrence Elementary School 3

Posted June 21, 2005

Lawrence Elementary School 0

Posted June 10, 2004
Was very disappointed in the first grade program. The school was very hard to work with. Despite many conversations with the teacher and staff we were never on the same page. Very poor communication.

Lawrence Elementary School
3811 Richman Drive, Mesquite, TX  75150
Last modified Lawrence Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lawrence Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top