Bad
Good

Posted March 17, 2015
I'm not going here yet . But next year I will . So I hope it's going to be fun!

Mcdonald Middle School 4

Posted September 18, 2014
This my first year in MISD and first year @ TH McDonald. The school is extremely overcrowded but the Teachers here are really nice and care about the kids. My daughter is doing good @ this school. Could have more parent envolvement. My daughter came from a private school so the course work is going to be alot easier but she is excelling and she has straigh A's

Posted August 11, 2008
My daughter went to McDonald Middle School and had an awesome experience. I am so thankful for the excellent staff and administration. My daughter did great academically as well as had an awesome middle school experience. Go Mustangs!

Posted August 09, 2008
McDonald Middle School is the champagne school in Mesquite and it has always been that way. It has been the school for strong Athletics since it was opened and that is why there is some overcrowding because everyone wants to attend . It is a very diverse school. As a parent, I was very happy with McDonald. The office staff was always nice and friendly to me but the comment in a previous review said the office staff was rude. In any job, when you are dealing with the public, you will have to adjust to the way people talk to you. I am sure the staff had a reason to treat that person the way they did. I have been at the school when parents were cussing in the office in front of school children.

Posted August 02, 2008
My kids loved McDonald. Even though it is overcrowded, the admin. and staff do a great job of putting the kids first, which believe me need it, in this area.

Posted March 04, 2008
McDonlad is very crowded, the office staff is extremly rude and some teachers need to relaize that our children having feelings. They are unfair in their discipline toward some students. MISD needs to look at the school and work on improvements.

Posted February 27, 2008
The school is extremely crowded and there seems to be little interest in the overall education of the children. I would say that the school is boring, and though I am a parent, I think learning should be fun.

Mcdonald Middle School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
Mcdonald is a good school. I have had 3 kids threw there and 2 more are about to finish there 8th grade year.I like the school i believe the principle there mrs marshall is unfair to certain students and she is not very good with communicating with the parents.

2930 North Town East Boulevard, Mesquite, TX  75150
Last modified Mcdonald Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.