Mesquite, TX

Motley Elementary School 5

Posted May 25, 2004
I have been associated with Motley for the past 7 years with three of my kids attending. I truly believe in the teachers and staff at the school. They are always willing to go the extra mile for the students. That is hard to find. I love the school and staff.

Motley Elementary School 5

Posted January 01, 2004
My children have attended Motley for several years and absolutely love it! The teachers are incredible.

Motley Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2003
In the past 6 years, Motley has been a very excellent school. My daughter loves her teacher every year. Everyone there is always available, the principal is always on top of things and knows how to handle just about any situation that heads her way. I can not ask for a better learning environment for my children. Motley is awesome!

Motley Elementary School
3719 Moon Drive, Mesquite, TX  75150
Last modified Motley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Motley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top