Posted May 19, 2014
I love this school, the office staff knows me when I walk in the door, they are very nice and attentive. It almost feels like a small town school. My son's teacher is amazing and we stay in regular contact via text message. My son is in 1st grade he went to Shands last year and to be honest I was sad to go and hesitant about range, but turned out to be pleasantly surprised. I prefer range to shands. The class sizes are a bit big, but that's too be expected I this neighborhood.

Posted June 16, 2011
I went to Range Elementary myself and now I am a teacher there. Range has a staff that truly cares about their students and goes above and beyond to make sure every student is successful! I love this school and the students that attend!

Posted October 22, 2009
I went to this school and its perfect!Great students,teachers,and staff!

Posted October 04, 2009
We have the greatest kids and a wonderful supportive staff!

Posted October 04, 2009
The kids enjoy coming,we are there for the kids & we are a family there.

Posted October 04, 2009
Simply amazing. Awesome staff & faculty. Amazing learning enviornment. The BEST teachers & principal.

Posted September 21, 2009
Range is a great school with an amazing staff and great kids! Teachers work very hard and do whatever it takes to help kids be successful!

Posted September 18, 2009
We have an awesome staff, and awesome kids!!!!

Posted September 17, 2009
The teachers are always going the extra mile to help their students succeed!!

Posted February 26, 2009
The teachers and staff here are awesome!! All students are treated with respect.

Range Elementary School
2600 Bamboo Street, Mesquite, TX  75150
Last modified Range Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Range Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top