Mesquite, TX

Posted June 02, 2014
My 6th grade said: so far highly bad language. Everyone swears,curses,talk about s*x students yelling out s*x definitions out loud. I mean, is a bad place. I'm not saying 5th,4,3,2,1,k is bad. 5th was on the edge. 4th was good 3rd was nice 2nd was good 1st good k good. But if you get somewhere between 4th or 3rd it becomes worse and worse until you can't take it any more. 6th grade needs improvement. There is a lot to rant about this school, "unsatisfying healthy" food but could be worse. Bad students good teachers,but really, focus on the peer pressure,influencing students to make you talk bad. Overall, Horrid students,good teachers,ok food. - what my son wrote me

Posted March 25, 2014
My son been going to Rugel since kindergarten and now he's in 4th grade. He loves it there and all the staff members are great. We have no problem with the school and they do take bulling seriously.

Posted June 07, 2013
Would not send my kids to this school . They do not care about students and the teachers are bullies.

Rugel Elementary School 4

Posted May 01, 2013
This school is not a bad school my daughters both have GREAT TEACHERS! And the counselor Mrs Keezel is an Amazing woman. The staff here are Good people:)

Posted February 18, 2011
This is a terrible school.. Poor administrion. So-so teachers.. Alot of the staff play favorites and they dont try and help the students like they should.. I say DONT put your kid in this school.

Rugel Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
I love Rugel Elementary because of the awesome Teachers and staff! Rugel rocks!

Rugel Elementary School 4

Posted May 31, 2009
The teachers at this school are wonderful and really care about the childrens education. However my personal experience with the principles are not very friendly and almost seem like they tried to avoid conversation with me.

Posted May 15, 2009

Posted April 29, 2009

Rugel Elementary School 3

Posted November 28, 2007

Rugel Elementary School
2701 Sybil Drive, Mesquite, TX  75149
Last modified Rugel Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rugel Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top