Mesquite, TX

Seabourn Elementary School 3

Posted November 13, 2012
Average, effects due to the economy have impacted this school. I have seen a decline ove the past 2 years. We are now discussing moving our son to another school district to address his craving to learn.

Seabourn Elementary School 2

Posted August 16, 2007

Seabourn Elementary School 5

Posted June 26, 2005

Seabourn Elementary School 3

Posted June 20, 2005

Seabourn Elementary School 5

Posted March 02, 2005
My daughter went to Seabourn Elementary for kindergarden and first grade. Both of her teachers showed concerns about her education. For example: Before entering first grade the kindergarden teachers suggest the my daughter take a summer course of reading. The course helped my daughter to be advance in her reading and reading for the first grade. Both of her teachers worked one on one with my daughter and helped her in every way they could to make sure she was learning. Seabourn offered computor course to the kids and library time. This has helped my daughter to enjoy reading and writing. Seabourn also informed the parents of special occasion at the school and encourged the parents to be involved at the school and at home. I trully fill this is an excellent school.

Seabourn Elementary School
2300 Sandy Lane, Mesquite, TX  75149
Last modified Seabourn Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Seabourn Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top