Bad
Good

This school is amazing. The parents are very active, the teachers really care about the kids, and the administration will work with you to do anything that needs to be done to improve the education for your kid. I would not send my kids anywhere else!

This is an amazing school with extremely caring teachers. I have two children in school here and they are treated with dignity and respect. One of my students has Aspberger's syndrome and the administration was the first in a long line of schools to work with me to get him formally tested so that we could find out what was going on with him. In addition, every teacher my son's have had has contacted me at least 10-20 times during the school year just to make sure that I knew they cared about my kids and that they were doing well in class. I couldn't ask for a better elementary school!

This school is horrible. I was bullied for 5 grades, as well as hit in the face and left outside alone for an hour when I had nearly broken my leg and couldn't walk, and NOTHING was done. DO NOT BRING YOUR CHILD HERE. I learned hardly anything, due to the lack of responsibility and control within the classrooms. Please, don't trust this school. There were only 3 suitable teachers, and they have all left.

My son's 6th grade teacher personally gave me a call when she noticed a change in his behavior and a change in his friends he was hanging with. I was able to talk to my son before he made anymore bad decisions.

This is a great school! I went to this school as a kid, so when my husband and I were looking for a house I wanted to remain in this area for the schools. This year there is a lot of new staff including principal, assist. principal, administrative assistants. But I am confident McKenzie will remain committed to the students, parents and faculty.

Three of my children have gone to McKenzie. The teachers and staff are awesome. PTA is active and chidrens activities and field trips are fun for the kids. All of my children have excelled with the guidance of the superb teaching staff and my older child still likes to go back and visit. I can't say enough about this wonderful school.

McKenzie is a great environment for almost any child. My daughter has grown and developed so much since she's been there. The teachers work so well together and with the parents. They keep parents very informed of what's going on at the school, and the principals are so people-friendly. They're firm but fair with the students.

Last modified Mckenzie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.