Mesquite, TX

Posted August 06, 2013
My children have been students at Beasley for 2.5 years, and the principal has STILL not introduced herself to me. They are good kids so I guess all the attention goes to the bad ones. The music program lacks any motivation, and punishment for misbehavior by 1 child in a class results in the entire class missing out on instruction. My 2013-2014 6th grader has not had to write a single research paper yet or read a book. There is no challenge here.

Beasley Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2007
I've been involved for 2years now and I have no complaints about this school. My kids love this district and this school. We need more parents involved with their kids but this has to start from home!

Beasley Elementary School 0

Posted September 23, 2007
I'm the PTA President at this school and I think our school should actually receive a Perfect 10! We have lots of involved parents, superior students, wonderful staff and great teachers. We would love to welcome any other parents to join with us in supporting our school through PTA.

Beasley Elementary School 5

Posted September 11, 2007

Beasley Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2007
Great Classrooms, Great Teachers. Have two children enrolled currently

Beasley Elementary School 4

Posted May 15, 2007
I have been lucky to have very good teachers at this school. I have 4 children and have had only 2 bad years with teachers so far. However, the administration is the most sour group of people I've ever seen. Why don't you people ever smile? This includes many of the teachers as well. If you don't like your job, do something else and don't subject these children to your sour attitudes. One of the secretaries is always rude and condescending to parents, especially the working parents. I'm really tired of being treated rudely by people whose salary I help pay. I would love to have a job close to home where I could be close to my children and these people seem to hate being there everyday. Please adjust your attitudes and maybe the children will be happier too!

Posted February 04, 2006
The teachers' separately were fine but there didn't seem to be much direction from the administration. Lots of confusion when working with big groups.

Posted April 21, 2005
Minimal parent/community involvement.

Beasley Elementary School
919 Green Canyon Drive, Mesquite, TX  75150
Last modified Beasley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beasley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top