Mesquite, TX
Students enrolled: 1,037

New Middle School 2

Posted September 30, 2014
My son just started middle school and has had his second iss. First they said its because he wore a blue shirt on top of blue pants. Then they said its because he had no belt. Then my son shows me the pants he had on and the pants were black not blue. Friday they said he would be in iss again because the tan pants he has on looks grey. I didnt know they made grey school uniform pants. Everytime you turn around its something and they have only been in school for a month.

New Middle School 1

Posted January 28, 2014
School is due for some major changes, parents beware! No respect for parents.... It's truly disappointing!!!!

New Middle School 1

Posted May 28, 2011
THIS SCHOOL SUCKS!!!!! My daughter goes to this school. The teachers do not care about the kids. I have heard that they yell and curse at the kids. I have met with 2 different vice principles and I am not impressed. My daughter has been bullied all year by other students and nothing was done to help her. She will not be back !

New Middle School 5

Posted June 15, 2010
I have had two students at AC New and both have done very well. The teachers pay attention and care about the kids.

New Middle School 4

Posted May 10, 2010

New Middle School 5

Posted December 06, 2008
Great school and the athletics are good and the football won the district champions in 2008.In 2007 they won track city champions both girls and boys,and they were runner-up in basket-ball.

New Middle School 3

Posted August 16, 2006
Need more parent involvement. Most teachers are very caring and keep the parents informed.

New Middle School
3700 South Belt Line Road, Mesquite, TX  75181
Last modified New Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
New Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top