Bad
Good

The staff at PIrrung is outstanding. We foster children in State care, and everyone - from the Principal to the teachers - treat our kiddos with the dignity, care and concern they so desperately need. Pirrung is always on hand to provide whatever support we need in the academic setting. Can't say enough about their level of commitment!

I can't complain about this school it is wonderful. I have never had a problem with the staff and Teachers here.

My son went to Pirrung for three years and was in Special Ed. classes. All his teachers were wonderful, and we have nothing but praise for the staff at Pirrung.

This is my sons last year at Pirrung and I must say its been a very postive experience. The teachers and staff have been outstanding and to watch the growth of the kids has been simply amazing. He is moving on to Terry middle school but we have nothing but fond memories of Pirrung.

I am extremely impressed with this school and staff. The children come in excited about learning each day and my child comes home daily excited about what she has learned in school each day.

My son is going into 3rd grade this year. He's had the best teachers and is learning so much!

Last modified Pirrung Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.