Mesquite, TX

Posted June 04, 2013
I can't complain about this school it is wonderful. I have never had a problem with the staff and Teachers here.

Pirrung Elementary School 0

Posted July 21, 2009
My son went to Pirrung for three years and was in Special Ed. classes. All his teachers were wonderful, and we have nothing but praise for the staff at Pirrung.

Pirrung Elementary School 0

Posted May 19, 2008
This is my sons last year at Pirrung and I must say its been a very postive experience. The teachers and staff have been outstanding and to watch the growth of the kids has been simply amazing. He is moving on to Terry middle school but we have nothing but fond memories of Pirrung.

Posted October 18, 2007
I am extremely impressed with this school and staff. The children come in excited about learning each day and my child comes home daily excited about what she has learned in school each day.

Posted June 19, 2007
My son is going into 3rd grade this year. He's had the best teachers and is learning so much!

Posted August 09, 2006
Our son has will begin 4th grade at Pirrung this year. We wait with great anticipation to see another year of academic, social, and emotional growth. Great job Pirrung staff!

Pirrung Elementary School 1

Posted August 04, 2006

Posted November 22, 2005
Pirrung Elementary is a very good school with caring teachers. Every teacher that my daughter had from 1st grade to 6th grade was exceptional.

Pirrung Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2005

Pirrung Elementary School 4

Posted July 22, 2005

Pirrung Elementary School
1500 Creek Valley Road, Mesquite, TX  75181
Last modified Pirrung Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pirrung Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top