Mesquite, TX

Posted April 19, 2014
My son, who is academically gifted, has always struggled with the 'business' of being a student. After so many years of struggling in Mesquite ISD, he is THRIVING at this school. I'm so thankful for the wonderful staff, especially Ms. Tyree, who genuinely care about the students being successful.

Posted October 01, 2011
If it weren't for this school I would have never graduated high school. The teachers here are genuine whole hearted people. They are the ones that becomes teachers to touch lives and plenty of them there touched mine. I can't even begin to find the words to say how great they are. I will be forever grateful for them. I was always getting in trouble in the regualr high schools and Mesquite Academy was my only option left in order to work and go to school so I could get graduated. I wish I would have went there before I did, but I graduated because of them.

Posted February 17, 2010
My two Grandchildren attend Mesquite Academy. I volunteer at the school so I see first hand how dedicated the teachers are to the students. We are fortunate to have a school of this quality in Mesquite.

Mesquite Academy 0

Posted August 27, 2009
My son loves this school - great teachers and small classes make it easy to learn!

Posted August 24, 2008
This school is the best kept secret in Mesquite. I am a former student and I'm here to say that if it were not for the great staff and principal (mrs boone), I would never have finished high school and be enrolling in college today. The teachers, except for a couple, will bend over backwards to help students to be successful. I hear there is a long waiting list and if you can't handle all the drama from those other high schools, Mesquite Academy is the best place to be.

Mesquite Academy 3

Posted May 15, 2006

Mesquite Academy
2704 Motley Drive, Mesquite, TX  75150
Last modified Mesquite Academy is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mesquite Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top