Mesquite, TX

Posted April 19, 2012
Berry middle school is a very great school, they care for their students..my son loves his school.

Posted April 22, 2010
As a full time employee from the same district, I had the choice in transferring my child to whichever school I thought would be the best. I have choose Berry Middle School . My son has always been a straight A student. Awsome school! My child loves being there.

Berry Middle School 0

Posted October 06, 2009
Berry is a great school with great teachers who are committed to excellence. They strive for success.

Berry Middle School 2

Posted October 03, 2006
Im a student at berry and the fine arts and football programs are great and many of the teachers are ok but other than that the school stinks. Kids are mean. Its so crowded.

Posted February 17, 2004

Posted October 25, 2003

Berry Middle School
2675 Bear Drive, Mesquite, TX  75181
Last modified Berry Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berry Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top