Mesquite, TX

Smith Elementary School

Posted October 08, 2009
My twins sons are in third grade and this is their first year attending a public school. We are so happy they attend BJ Smith. Although they are in different classes the teachers are all on the same page. My sons come home each day excited about their day at BJ!!!!!!!!!

Posted February 22, 2006
My child attends the 2nd grade and the math and science programs are great! The teaching staff is wonderful.

Smith Elementary School 5

Posted June 15, 2005
I am very impressed with the great teachers at b.j. smith, my daughters teacher stays after to help her once a week by choice. All of the teachers we have met have been wonderful, really an involved school!!

Posted April 22, 2005
My children have done very well at Smith. Great Principal and many dedicated teachers. Large school but has a small school atmosphere.

Posted April 19, 2005
We have had a wonderful educational experience at Smith. The teachers are very professional, caring educators.

Smith Elementary School
2300 Mesquite Valley Road, Mesquite, TX  75149
Last modified Smith Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Smith Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top