Mesquite, TX

Calvary Temple Christian Academy 4

Posted May 16, 2011
This school is a refreshing improvement over another Christian academy in the same area where it is questionable whether they even like children. My child has attended at CTCA for 2 years, but for some reason I thought I'd check out another school in the area and wish I never had. At the other school my son was harrassed to the point that I consider abuse and his grades manipulated. No behavioral problems or violations - just simply singled out and harassed for no reason. We will be back to CTCA next year, and so thankful for a real Christian school where they actually love children. The difference in the atmosphere alone is like night and day, the minute you walk in. So sorry we ever left CTCA.

Calvary Temple Christian Academy 0

Posted March 10, 2009
My kids both attend this school. The staff is very friendly and they teach good Christian values. The rates are affordable and finding this school was such a blessing for me and for my kids. I can send them to school feeling comfortable knowing that they are being taken care of they are safe. I strongly reccomend this school.

Calvary Temple Christian Academy
Po Box 852238, Mesquite, TX  75185
Last modified Calvary Temple Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Temple Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top