Mesquite, TX

Dallas Christian School 3

Posted January 03, 2015
I am currently a student at Dallas Christian. I switched over to Dallas Christian because of some personal issues in my family and for the physical and psychological abuse I was receiving in the MISD district. Dallas Christian has helped me through what happened in my family but I am sad to say, since I'm a honors student, that I have fallen drastically behind in my academics. The teachers are amazing and the school has spirit but their curriculum is far from what I have experienced during my life time. I do suggest going here if you have a disorder or just a few problems you have to figure out because they truly will help you get through.

Posted November 25, 2013
Dallas Christian is more than a school -- it's a family! We have been at DC for 10 years. My oldest is now in High School and my youngest in the ECLC. I can't imagine sending my kids to any other school. DC nurtures them into leaders -- both spiritually, socially and academically. My children have thrived at DC. The teachers truly want them to be a success in the classroom and have gone above in beyond in providing tutoring and assistance. The best part of DC - besides its christian education program - is that fact that all students are valued and loved. There is opportunity for involvement. whether on the sports field, the stage or on an academic literary team. There is something for everyone at DC. The possibilities for success are endless.

Posted April 22, 2013
Dallas Christian is a great school. The athletics are outstanding! The high school academics require a mature student... However, after a couple months in the family environment DC creates, the students usually adapt to the environment and develop themselves into students of character and discipline. Although, this does differ from student to student. By mature I mean the school is a prep school and does not give students excessive amounts of busy work. This can be good or bad for different students. At the end of the day, however, I support DC 100 and their academics have my children struggle but not without a helping hand. The teaches are always taking extra time out of their day to help students at any time of the day. The impact that the teaches have made on my kids' lives is amazing. I would never think of sending my kids to any other school than DC...

Posted December 03, 2012
My daughter started Dallas Christian Last year (2011). It has been a life changing experience for her. Her teachers are excellent. The principle has been kind and supportive.. I have since brought my second child to DC. This is a wonderful school. I consider it a privilege for my children to attend school there.

Posted September 18, 2012
Our children have been at Dallas Christian for 9 years. We chose DC over our neighborhood school which has an "Exemplary " rating. The graduates of DC are attending universities all over the nation. The past year-in-review magazine had information on alumni who are neurosurgeons, cardiologists, pro football players, race car drivers and missionaries just to name a few. The teachers not only prepare the students to be what they want to be, but they truly and deeply care about them. Dallas Christian of a community of parents, students and teachers who are extended family. I cannot think of a better place to have my children.

Posted August 13, 2012
Dallas Christian School has been an important part of my life. Starting with my mother, continuing one with myself and now my three children, the school has provided a strong environment for Christian education. The best judge of any business is repeat customers. My family is now into it's third generation at Dallas Christian. That should speak volumes. While all private schools are expensive, Dallas Christian's pricing is below most of the competition, while providing small class sizes. A major plus when looking at the others. The new school president is very personable and shows that the school has an even brighter future. I intend for my children to attend all the way through grade 12. Highly recommended!

Posted August 13, 2012
I have had my children at Dallas Christian School for the past 5 years and truly feel blessed for have such a place. My kids attended a very good and well respected public school prior to our move to a private school. The two schools are night and day different. Dallas Christian teachers are so engaged with the students and show that they care about both the academic and the spiritual development of my kids. I love that! While Dallas Christian is associated with the Church of Christ, families of all denominations feel welcome and are never considered "outsiders". The school is a melting pot of Christian denominations......the way it should be. I certainly would recommend the school to anyone that was considering it. A private school is certainly an investment, but you get much more for your money in return.

Dallas Christian School 2

Posted April 04, 2012
As the last person said the ECLC department is lacking tremendously. The principal is rather rude. If you ask any of the teachers to show you the curriculum they are using not only is it very outdated it's ineffective. The building isn't even a real school building it was originally a dormitory. The building is very old. Not to mention when I went to visit a skunk was under the building and nothing was being done for a while about it. A staff member is the one who told me this information. The school is very good about making the school logo and uniforms sharp also their website but it's a joke. I gave this school a rating of 2 stars because of the curriculum. That is what is suppose to be the most important factor along with God. And this school seems to really show there's no money for any new materials. Given the cost of $10,000 a year more less you really are better off sending your child somewhere else.

Dallas Christian School 3

Posted February 22, 2012
My son has been at this school for the past 3 years, and I am really upset with the leadership and teaching skills of the ECLC department. As another parent posted there is a very obvious concessions and privileges that are only extended to a select group of children and families by the principal and teachers, and I cant stop but to notice as well that all the kids that are in the inner circle always get the better of the teachers and academic attention. My son s 2nd and 3rd teacher at best can be described as ready to retire, with no love of teaching left in them. He will not be going to DC next year ! ! ! Given the High cost "est. $10,000 a year" this School is average with a Very Heavy Price Tag

Posted January 06, 2012
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo coolllllllllllllllllllllllllll ii i o i i i i ii i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i love it

Dallas Christian School
1515 Republic Parkway, Mesquite, TX  75150
Last modified Dallas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Dallas Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top