1 star

Posted January 16, 2013
Mexia Jr. High School has disappointed me and my family since the early 1980's when we had trouble with bullying and had to go to court to get a child removed from this school for bullying my daughter. The same for the early 1990's when my 2 younger children went there and after being bullied and staff not doing anything but embarrase my child for being bullied we pulled them out when Landmark Christian School was here. Now a few years later my grandson going to the same Jr. high and being bullied over and over and now we are fighting to get him out of that school because he has been hit,slapped across the face, pushed and finally he hit back before the holidays and got 3 days of suspension and 3 days ISS. Went back to school and on Monday the 14th of January a kid had verbal discussions with my grandson and on Tues. January 15th this kid pushed my grandson against the wall and he turned and hit this kid so now he has 3 day suspension and 3 day ISS just for defending himself. We have gone to teachers, principals and now superintendant with NO help at all. I will get lawyers, I will get FOX News involved in this. I don't trust schools that have to have police officers on campus!

Posted January 16, 2013
You parents need to keep good records of what is going on. When these bullies do something very bad you then have good ammunition to bring charges on the school. There should be no tolerance for bully's.

Mexia J High School 0

Posted January 08, 2010
This school is very sorry! They DO NOT help kids when they need it they just sit back and let them fall though the floor before helping.They let the popular kids and the teachers kids rule the place mean while the others are suffring though the day trying to be the best they can be.So if any one out there is looking for a school to send you kids to DON'T send them to Mexia Jr High school,Send them to Grosbeck or Wortham,were they can feel at home and be loved no matter what kind of student they may be.

Mexia J High School 0

Posted December 22, 2007
It is an awesome school for your kids to go to!!!

Posted February 28, 2005
I have had one child go through this school and one will be entering next year. We are hoping to move before another child has to suffer through this school. Ignorant, unqualified teachers and terrible students.

Mexia J High School
P O Box 2000, Mexia, TX  76667
Last modified Mexia J High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mexia J High School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top