PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

In addition to preparing students academically, Trinity School develops the whole person. Every students is given opportunity for sports, fine arts, as well as being developed in servant leadership and service to community. We have been at this school for five years (elementary, middle school, and currently Upper School), and we believe Trinity is the best school in Midland!

Trinity School does a great job of facilitating a true community amongst it's students, faculty and parents. In a matter of a few short months, I have been witness to the diverse talents and exposure Trinity has to offer it's students, faculty and those people that support the school. Whether your interest lies in the arts, sports or academics there are peers and mentors available looking forward to help you explore your dreams. For a first class education and experience I would reccommend the Trinity School of Midland.

Trinity is absolutely amazing! My daughter has been attending Trinity since k4 and is now in 2nd grade. Her reading and math skills are incredible! I love listening to her read with such ease and prosody! I am a public school teacher and I know without a doubt she is receiving the best education because of Trinity! The teachers and administration are the best of the best and I feel very blessed that my daughter has the opportunity to be apart of such greatness!

Our two sons attended Trinity - age 3 thru 9th. Now we are fortunate that we can enjoy seeing our grandson start his education at the same school. Even though he is only in PC3 this year, it is such a joy to listen to him every M-W & F when he returns home. Every day it is something new and wonderful. Thank heaven for Trinity. Jody and Jerry Green

Attended Trinity for 7 years and graduated with honors from the school. I felt like I was much better prepared for college upon graduation and compared to my peers from the MISD schools, I was ready to excel in college from day one. It is a fine place to learn, and it offers all of the typical high school experiences a kid can have. I highly recommend this school.

Last modified Trinity School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12