Midland, TX

Posted August 11, 2013
In addition to preparing students academically, Trinity School develops the whole person. Every students is given opportunity for sports, fine arts, as well as being developed in servant leadership and service to community. We have been at this school for five years (elementary, middle school, and currently Upper School), and we believe Trinity is the best school in Midland!

Posted July 09, 2012
Trinity School does a great job of facilitating a true community amongst it's students, faculty and parents. In a matter of a few short months, I have been witness to the diverse talents and exposure Trinity has to offer it's students, faculty and those people that support the school. Whether your interest lies in the arts, sports or academics there are peers and mentors available looking forward to help you explore your dreams. For a first class education and experience I would reccommend the Trinity School of Midland.

Posted December 20, 2011
Trinity is absolutely amazing! My daughter has been attending Trinity since k4 and is now in 2nd grade. Her reading and math skills are incredible! I love listening to her read with such ease and prosody! I am a public school teacher and I know without a doubt she is receiving the best education because of Trinity! The teachers and administration are the best of the best and I feel very blessed that my daughter has the opportunity to be apart of such greatness!

Posted September 17, 2009
Our two sons attended Trinity - age 3 thru 9th. Now we are fortunate that we can enjoy seeing our grandson start his education at the same school. Even though he is only in PC3 this year, it is such a joy to listen to him every M-W & F when he returns home. Every day it is something new and wonderful. Thank heaven for Trinity. Jody and Jerry Green

Posted December 06, 2007
Attended Trinity for 7 years and graduated with honors from the school. I felt like I was much better prepared for college upon graduation and compared to my peers from the MISD schools, I was ready to excel in college from day one. It is a fine place to learn, and it offers all of the typical high school experiences a kid can have. I highly recommend this school.

Posted January 04, 2006
Excellent school with high standards. Great parent involvement. Foreigh language opportunities are outstanding! Our son was there from K3 - 7th grade. He spent 6 weeks in France as an exchange student. As a result, our son made lifelong friends whom he still sees. He became fluent in French. Creativity is encouraged. One classroom is called the Curiousity Shop - encourages experimentation. Teachers teach to the students' learning styles. The students attended an outward bound program which was beneficial. This school is expensive, but worth it!

Posted April 10, 2005
Parent involvement welcomed here! We have two children in elementary school who have had caring, professional, courteous, hard-working teachers. Many program benefits including, Spanish, art, music class and instrument lessons by excellent teachers. Both of our children were reading early in kindergarten. One in August, one in K-4 thanks to the Montessori approach in K-3, K-4, K-5. Strongly recommend.

Trinity School 4

Posted April 07, 2005
I spent a day at this school and was very impressed. The students are friendly and polite, the teachers are kind and work with each child, and the environment friendly. The extracurricular activities at this school are too tremendous to count! Parents here are always involved in their children's education, and people here make fast friends!

Trinity School 4

Posted April 07, 2005
I spent a day at this school and was impressed at the students' level of comprehension and the numerous activities the students were involved in. Teachers here are caring and have mastered their skills quite well. Parents have a real grasp on thier kids education, and that's a great thing to have.

Posted August 24, 2004