Premier High School of Midland 5

Posted April 09, 2013
This is a school that is on the right track. It was previously run by a very poor administrator. Students were wild, police were there often. School has been cleaned up; students that are there want to work. No discipline issues are tolerated. School offers an alternative to the ISD with small classes and one-on-one attention. School now has integrity and class. Proud to be a member of the community and to fly our nations flag everyday.

Premier High School of Midland 1

Posted February 15, 2012
This school does not even deserve a single star. it used to deserve 6 out of 5, but since the new principal took over, it has completely lost all of my respect. I personally observed the new principal hanging up the American flag last October, and let me just say that the complete and utter disrespect she had for the flag made me literally sick to my stomach. The flag touched the ground multiple times, was not folded when she carried it out, was ripped, torn, frayed, and faded due to mistreatment. It took all I had in me not to march up and tell her what I thought of her un-American actions. Instead I sent letter to Gov. Rick Perry and he responded with a letter to the principal. I drive by the school every morning and for the past two weeks there has not been a flag out at all. The attendance, ratings, and overall quality of the school has decreased majorly under this new administration. Just as a side note, the previous principal bought a new American flag every few months and always treated the flag with the proper respect. The students loved and respected him. Unlike the awful admin. who now runs the show. I cant stand the sight of that campus. Disgusting. Plain and simple.

Premier High School of Midland 1

Posted October 30, 2008

Premier High School of Midland 5

Posted May 22, 2008
Premier High has been an asset to the city of Midland. It helped my student recover credits and graduate on time.

Premier High School of Midland
2500 W Illinois Ave, Midland, TX  79701
Last modified Premier High School of Midland is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
Premier High School of Midland Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.