Midland, TX

Posted April 12, 2014
School is AWESOME! Great students, teachers, etc. The previous student is probably a student who is very unhappy in life. That always makes studying a distraction. He/she can leave at any time, no one is making him/her stay. It will be better for school as well. Every school should be this good. No, they don't have electives, but these students have the opportunity to focus without the distraction of fights, bullying and they have great supportive teachers. I would not want my child to go back to regular public school.

Early College High School At Midland Colle 1

Posted March 18, 2014
The September 18th comment is absolutely right. Being a student here, I DO NOT complain about the work like the previous ignorant student wrote. I complain about the system and its staff. My class above all has been discriminated against for reasons unbeknownst to me. The principal will openly humiliate whoever they feel necessary in front of a gathering. The principal may look good on paper, but when you are actually a student that is aware of everything happening around them, you will know hell. The principal SHOULD be working in a school that is comprised of young criminals and gangsters, because she sure acts like it. It almost causes my own mind to wonder what sort of mischief I could cause just to make her angry. Definitely not a school for the lazy, but rather for the ignorant and the other slaves to society. Please get me out of this program.

Posted August 25, 2013
I go here and it's amazing. Yeah it can be stressful and boring but it's worth it in the end. The teachers actually teach and are always willing to help. The only people I've heard complain were students who didn't want to put in the effort. This is not a school for the lazy.

Posted August 19, 2013
Outstanding school. My son goes there and has no problems what so ever. Teachers are a joy to work with.

Early College High School At Midland Colle
3600 North Garfield Street, Midland, TX  79705
Last modified Early College High School At Midland Colle is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Early College High School At Midland Colle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top