Midland, TX

James Bowie Fine Arts Academy 1

Posted February 23, 2015
I am appalled! People actually rate this school 5 stars? You've got to be kidding me! My child was bullied and pressured into doing things and the principal didn't give a rat's behind what was going on! They begged us to leave! I had it with this school! Don't fall for the 5 star rating!

James Bowie Fine Arts Academy 5

Posted November 03, 2013
Bowie is a wonderful school. Teachers are very well qualified and caring. Fine arts department is top notch. Leadership is good. Facilities are clean and well maintained. Students are delighted to be at school each day. State test scores are among the best is the city. Bowie is the best!
2 people found this helpful

James Bowie Fine Arts Academy 5

Posted May 28, 2013
I feel blessed that my children are lucky enough to attend this magnet school. The assistant principal, soon to be principal, has been a God send! My child is excelling after being "just a little behind" for the past 2 years at another school in Midland. Everyone from the ladies in the cafeteria, the teachers, school nurse, office staff, etc., are friendly and kind. They make you and your child feel welcomed from day 1. They actually seem to care about physical, educational and emotional wellbeing of each child and their families. I highly recommend this school to everyone and can't say enough positive things about it. Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful!

James Bowie Fine Arts Academy
805 Elk Avenue, Midland, TX  79701
Last modified James Bowie Fine Arts Academy is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
James Bowie Fine Arts Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top