Midland, TX

1 star

Bonham Elementary School 1

Posted December 31, 2014
I wish I could rate this school 0 stars! I am enraged with the horrible behavior of staff and students! I used to be a staff member here and can tell you firsthand the teachers care nothing for the kids. One teacher told me she wishes she could throw them out the window! That is one horrible thing to say, especially about kids! I've walked into a classroom before and the kids use their phones and text and the teachers don't even care! This is a terrible school thats need to be reviewed & shut down.

Bonham Elementary School 0

Posted June 02, 2005
Bonham Elementary is a great school! My daughter was in Mrs. Villanuevas first grade class and it was the most memorable experience for my daughter Destiny and I. She is the best! Her involvement in my childs education has made my daughter more independent and she has become more outspoken. She taught my daughter confidence. She cares so much about her students and their education and that makes her the BEST!!! Gretchen Lara

Bonham Elementary School
909 Bonham Street, Midland, TX  79703
Last modified Bonham Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonham Elementary School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top