Fannin Elementary School 5

Posted July 02, 2013
We have been a Fannin family for many years now. The very first time we walked into the building I knew it was the plade for my children. We have enjoyed the staff and have great teachers each year. The PTA not only works hard for these students but helps in the community!!! There is no other school like Fannin and we love it!

Fannin Elementary School 5

Posted July 30, 2010
Both of my girls have been attending Fannin since Kindergarden. They are now a 3rd grader and a 4th grader. The teachers are wonderful and have really embraced the children's learning styles. My oldest is a top notch student and easily brings home A's on her report card, but the teachers do not slack and actually challenge her to think harder. My youngest has had more dificulties sitting still and actually has more problems "learning" her daily assignments, but still the teachers work with her to assist in her learning and she still brings home A's and B's on her report card. The Principal is very involved with the students, teachers, and the parents. I have been deployed in Afghanistan for the past year and the Principal has made every effort to make sure that my girls have someone to go to. Top notch!

Fannin Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2009

Fannin Elementary School 4

Posted February 24, 2008

Fannin Elementary School 0

Posted February 08, 2008
Fannin is top notch! My kids have been going to Fannin for 3 years now. Before Fannin they went to Travis (stay away), Henderson(ok), and Burnet. My oldest, now in 6th grade loves it and has exceeded in education tremendously. Teachers are great, staff is wonderful, and it feels very comfortable. Also there is high parents participation year around making activities, fundraisers and parties that much better. It is a very giving school and organizes about 4 drives for diferent local charities during the school year. I love it!

Fannin Elementary School
2400 Fannin Avenue, Midland, TX  79705
Last modified Fannin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fannin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top