Lamar Elementary School 1

Posted July 16, 2014
My daughter went to this school for 2 years, first and second grade. Her first grade teacher helped us and kept in constant communication to help my daughter with her problems but her second grade teacher was horrible. No communication and never bothered to help my daughter. The pick up and drop off system is a nightmare. The classrooms have too many kids. My daughters class had 23 total students for a single teacher. Very rude teachers that yell at the students. I am definitely happy to finally leave this place.

Lamar Elementary School 5

Posted August 24, 2005
- a former student

Lamar Elementary School
3200 Kessler Avenue, Midland, TX  79701
Last modified Lamar Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lamar Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top