Midland, TX

Long Elementary School 1

Posted May 09, 2015
I am so upset with Long Elem. They never made any attempts to stop the constant bullying that made my child tell me she wanted to kill herself. This came as a shock since my daughter is usually happy and all smiles but ever since we came to this school she has been diagnosed with chronic depression and that is not good for a fifth grader. I sure hope you don't put your child here.

Long Elementary School 1

Posted February 23, 2015
No, no, no! My child had to come here mid-year and the first two days were fine and then everything when downhill fast. The teachers and principal showed no care in my child and shut me out when I tried to complain about my child being bullied constantly! The kids and staff are terrible! Definitely a no-go.

Long Elementary School
4200 Cedar Spring Drive, Midland, TX  79703
Last modified Long Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Long Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top