Posted July 21, 2008

Rusk Elementary School 3

Posted May 12, 2008
The principal here is great and so is the majority of the staff. If your child is in need of help or tutoring, this is the school for you. If your child is an over achiever you may want to look somewhere else. Especially if they are in the sixth grade. There is one teacher at this school who makes it very difficult for above average students. It was so bad we had to make special arrangements so our child would no longer be in her class.

Posted February 13, 2008
I am very pleased to have my children at Rusk Elementary. I have had 2 children there for several years & my youngest will start Kindergarten next year. The teachers, principal & staff are the absolute BEST!

Rusk Elementary School 1

Posted December 18, 2007

Rusk Elementary School 4

Posted November 27, 2005

Posted March 04, 2004
My child is in the 6th grade this year and I just wanted to let everyone know that we have enjoyed Rusk. The teachers she had thru all grades were all great! We got a new principal this year and she is the best thing that could have happend to the school I have seen a huge change in the school over all since fall. I would reccomend this school to everyone.

Rusk Elementary School
2601 Wedgwood Street, Midland, TX  79707
Last modified Rusk Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rusk Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top