Posted May 31, 2011
My oldest son (12) had been struggling with schoolwork and grades for the last few years (medication gave no improvement), but he went immediately from a D to a B average when we moved here (WITHOUT the medication demanded by his previous teacher!). In only 2 months, at the END of the school year, his new teachers provided the caring, support, and positivity he needed to succeed, and because of his success he was accepted into a summer program for engineering at UTPB! This would have been impossible at the previous school - no support, negativity, etc. He loves to read now! Bush's entire staff/faculty is so friendly and helpful. Progress reports are sent regularly. Clean, new facilities. Excellence all-around.

Bush Elementary School 1

Posted April 09, 2009

Posted July 31, 2007
Bush Elementary school provides a safe unbiast education for my children. I would not have them in any other school.

Posted May 03, 2007
My child has attended Bush Elementary since the 1st grade. He is now in the 3rd grade, and we couldn't be happier with his continued educational success thanks to the well-organized staff and excellent teachers! We moved from another city, and right away I noticed a big difference in curriculum compared to our previous school. Even though the curriculum was more advanced, my son went from A/B's to straight A's. I truly believe this is because of the more than competent teachers and staff at Bush. They go above and beyond to help all students no matter what learning level they are at. Not only that, but my child loves it here!

Bush Elementary School
5001 Preston Drive, Midland, TX  79707
Last modified Bush Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bush Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top