Midland, TX

Posted April 06, 2013
St. Ann's is the best school located in Midland, TX for children in grades PreK through 8th. The environment is nurturing and the teachers and other employees of the school truly care about the students.

Posted August 20, 2012
My Child is currently attending St. Ann's and LOVES it! he was attending Pease a couple of years ago and it was the WORST experience for him and myself. St. Ann's has been the complete opposite. They expect a lot more from the students when it comes to their education, they teach them above and beyond what a school is required to teach. The teachers are very involved and far from second rate. The school is more of a family and very welcoming. I would not want my child to attend any other school!

Posted August 03, 2007
My daughter attended St. Ann's School from K-8th, and she received an outstanding education. The teachers there are second to none. They care about the students' academic and spiritual growth. My daughter tested in to three gifted and talented classes and one honors class for next year in the public school. I feel that she has a solid foundation academically and spirtually to go forth and succeed. If you want your child to attend a school that seeks to develop each child's individual potential in an environment that has a strong sense of community, then St. Ann's School is the place for you.

St Ann S School 1

Posted March 07, 2007
I would be very careful about enrolling my kid in this school. The teachers are second rate. Watch out!

Posted August 30, 2006
St. Ann's is committed to the education of the students through academic excellence and extra curricular involvement and instruction. My children have excelled in this type of high-expectation environment. St Ann's continually embraces the entire community of Midland with the Annual Fall St. Ann's fair and the annual Mardi Gras dinner.

St Ann S School 4

Posted August 04, 2005
- a former student

Posted April 07, 2005
The academic programs at St.Ann's school are very good, and the english and history curriculum is wonderful. Although math and science are a tad bit weak, St.Ann's makes up for it in many ways. Parents are always involved in their children's education at this school, and the spirit of the school is so positive! Also band, orchestra, spanish, basketball, volleyball, and track are available for extracurricular activities. I myself went to this school and am very proud of it.

St Ann S School 4

Posted February 21, 2004
I have two children attending St. Ann's currently and I'm very pleased with the school's curriculum as well as religious education. The teachers are like second mothers to my kids. If you want a family like atmosphere and quality education, St. Ann's is for you!

St Ann S School