PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Next year, my daughter will be going to seventh grade. We will miss The Hillander School greatly. Since children have to enroll in Kindergarden, most of the kids grow up together and all of my daughter's friends are really close. There is ZERO bullying and they keep it that way. We will miss the great staff & amazing principal.

Excellent school. This is the best school in midland with great parental involvement. I have two children in this school and they both love every aspect of the school.

We have both of our girls at Hillander and we absolutely love it! The teachers are on top of it and care about the students. Lots of extra attention is placed on each child, so it's been the perfect match for our family! I would highly recommend Hillander School.

Hillander school is the best elementary school in Midland Texas because it teaches the basics. When a child excels in reading and writing they have the skills necessary to excel in every subject throughout their scholastic career and life. I have 3 children and all of them went to Hillander. Two have gone on to become Engineers and one a successful Commercial real estate agent. All three loved their experience at Hillander and credit the teachers and curriculum for their success. It was by far the best choice I ever made for my children.

5 Star- alll three of my children went through hillander and i couldn't have asked for a better foundation for their education!

Last modified The Hillander School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6