Posted November 25, 2011
Excellent school. This is the best school in midland with great parental involvement. I have two children in this school and they both love every aspect of the school.

Posted October 22, 2009
We have both of our girls at Hillander and we absolutely love it! The teachers are on top of it and care about the students. Lots of extra attention is placed on each child, so it's been the perfect match for our family! I would highly recommend Hillander School.

Posted September 12, 2008
Hillander school is the best elementary school in Midland Texas because it teaches the basics. When a child excels in reading and writing they have the skills necessary to excel in every subject throughout their scholastic career and life. I have 3 children and all of them went to Hillander. Two have gone on to become Engineers and one a successful Commercial real estate agent. All three loved their experience at Hillander and credit the teachers and curriculum for their success. It was by far the best choice I ever made for my children.

Posted July 20, 2008
5 Star- alll three of my children went through hillander and i couldn't have asked for a better foundation for their education!

Posted September 13, 2007

Posted June 25, 2006
Both of my children attend Hillander. Without exception, they both have had the most wonderful teachers. All have been experienced, patient and understanding. Their teaching skills are excellent. The support staff is also caring and on top of things.

Posted August 01, 2005

The Hillander School 4

Posted July 08, 2005

Posted June 23, 2004
Hillander is a wonderful school. My daughter has been attending since Kindergarten, she will be in 3rd this year. The reading skills that are taught in Kindergarten far surpass public school and the math skills in the 1st and 2nd grades are amazing. I could not have picked a better school for my children.

The Hillander School