Posted July 09, 2013
This is an amazing school Teachers are very concern with how your child is doing in all areas...

Midland Academy Charter School 0

Posted August 17, 2009
My son started last year in Kinder and let me tell you he loved it. I was very impressed with the teachers and principal. All the teachers knew his name and he knew most of them by name also. Their number one priorty is the children's education not just their paycheck. I love MACS school policy on discipline and dress code. I think my child will benefit learning that life is full of rules and if you break rules you have to face the consequences. His teacher had promised me he would be reading and writing by the end of year and he reads and writes perfectly now. I would home school him if MACS ever closed. We were blessed with MACS. I would highly recommend that your children attend MACS. I was amazed at how much the principal was involved with the students. Keep up the great work

Posted January 26, 2009
I'm a student at MACS and I do love it there. I encourage you to enroll your child(ren) into this school. The pricipals truely are wonderful and the teachers are great. Its a warm welcoming environment with lots of one-on-one help, and fair disipline. Hope to see a new student soon! your 7th grade friend

Midland Academy Charter School 1

Posted August 12, 2008

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted July 11, 2005

Posted November 21, 2004
MACS now has my two children attending. I have never known a better group of caring teachers and staff. I feel so blessed that all the teachers seem to know all the students, no matter what the grade of that child or what grade the teacher teaches. Every place has growing pains, but MACS will be able to handle this also. A great many thanks to all the talented staff.

Posted October 09, 2004
Our family have been with MAC's since it's opening. All new businesses have difficulties in the beginning, but the ones that succeed are the ones that continue to make changes in order to be successful. We believe that MAC's has made the changes needed to be successful. Mac's teachers focus on each child's strengths and encourage growth and knowledge in their weaker areas in a positive way. Mac's is a very structured school and expects both the students and the parents to follow the rules and disciplinary guild lines. Although the school does not have very much parental involvement, the teachers and staff do all they can to provide an excellent education for all students. We have been very pleased with the school's willingness to solve any challenge that has come their way. We will continue to support this school any way we can because all children deserve the best!

Posted June 01, 2004
My kids have attended MACS since it opened. Prior to MACS opening, my oldest attended Midland ISD. Let me tell you first hand that there is no comparison between the two. I would home-school my kids if MACS ever closed! The teachers at MACS care so much about the kids that my kids both enjoy going to school! The new leadership in the school is wonderful! When I have a concern or question--they are willing to sit down with me to find a solution or tell me why they have certain policies. That never happened in the public school. I could not even get the public school to return my call! MACS is much more than a school to my kids--it is like a family! The concern they have for my kids goes beyond the classroom. MACS is genuinely concerned with building responsible, productive adults. It's a great place for kids!

Posted January 14, 2004
I have had a student at the school since it first opened its doors 5 yrs. ago and yes, the school administrators and the school board haven't always made decisions in the best interest of the students, but our school has been fortunate enough to have a great set of teachers who truly care about the children they encounter.

Midland Academy Charter School
500 North Baird Street, Midland, TX  79701
Last modified Midland Academy Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Midland Academy Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top