Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

As an educator with Midland ISD, I had high hopes for Washington and was thrilled when we were chosen from the lottery. Unfortunately, they do not live up to their reputation. Being a magnet school, I expected better than the traditional campuses around Midland. But instead I found a group of educators that had unrealistic expectations for their students and an unwillingness to meet the needs of the children in their classrooms. My child enjoyed her year there, unfortunately we will be moving on next year and repeating the grade due to a completely wasted year.

Washington is the VERY BEST school I have ever had the chance to be a part of. I am a veteran (25 years) teacher and have 2 children that are part of Washington. My oldest, attended K-6th grade and my younger daughter K-5th (currently) attends. The programs in themselves are great, but the faculty (including other staff) are amazing! The attention to every child and their needs is obvious just upon entering the school.

Love it, both my children are in the first grade at Washington and I cannot speak highly enough of the principal, the teachers and the curriculum. My kids love it, they enjoy school and I think are learning alot.

This is one very amazing school! Excellent education program, excellent teachers! I am a very overly protective mom and actually wanted to home school my children, I am so glad I didn't. I couldn't have found a better place! Washington is an A++++++++

My daughter is in going into the fourth grade. She has been at Washington since Kindergarten. She has had excellent teachers. They push her to do her best, and they have built her confidence. My second child will be in Kindergarten this year. I am looking forward to watching them excel in school.

Both of my daughters attend this school, in my opinion this is one of the best schools in town, this campus meets the individual needs of all their students.

Last modified Washington Math/Science Institute is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.