Posted November 10, 2010
Washington is the VERY BEST school I have ever had the chance to be a part of. I am a veteran (25 years) teacher and have 2 children that are part of Washington. My oldest, attended K-6th grade and my younger daughter K-5th (currently) attends. The programs in themselves are great, but the faculty (including other staff) are amazing! The attention to every child and their needs is obvious just upon entering the school.

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted September 19, 2008
Love it, both my children are in the first grade at Washington and I cannot speak highly enough of the principal, the teachers and the curriculum. My kids love it, they enjoy school and I think are learning alot.

Posted August 20, 2008
This is one very amazing school! Excellent education program, excellent teachers! I am a very overly protective mom and actually wanted to home school my children, I am so glad I didn't. I couldn't have found a better place! Washington is an A++++++++

Posted August 09, 2007
My daughter is in going into the fourth grade. She has been at Washington since Kindergarten. She has had excellent teachers. They push her to do her best, and they have built her confidence. My second child will be in Kindergarten this year. I am looking forward to watching them excel in school.

Posted May 07, 2007
Both of my daughters attend this school, in my opinion this is one of the best schools in town, this campus meets the individual needs of all their students.

Posted August 17, 2006
This school runs the way all elementary schools should. The staff is great from the principal to the custodians. I can't imagine sending my daughter anywhere else!

Posted August 16, 2006
Last year was my son first year at the school. The teacher made the transition very easy and the principal made it very easy as he was very much available to talk to. My son performed execellent on both the reading and math. He did not miss any on the reading and only missed two in math. This was because his teacher took the time with him that was needed and gave him alot of attention. He was kept busy the whole time he is at school and the after school program is wonderful. I was very pleased with the level of parent involvement at this school. I would recommend Washington to anyone.

Washington Math/Science Institute 4

Posted March 11, 2006

Washington Math/Science Institute 4

Posted January 23, 2006
Excellent school, there is high parent participation as well as a majority of teachers that are dedicated to student learning.

Washington Math/Science Institute
1800 East Wall Street, Midland, TX  79701
Last modified Washington Math/Science Institute is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Washington Math/Science Institute Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top