Posted May 24, 2009
This school rocks the cazzbah!!! Everyone is so warm and welcoming! I would recommend this school to everyone!!!

Posted October 10, 2008

Posted May 07, 2008

Posted June 02, 2007
My son attends Frank Seale. After a very rough 5th grade where he absolutely hated school, he has had a terrific year. He is involved in special ed and we have nothing but high praises for his teachers and the inclusion specialist. The principals want success and hold a high moral standard for these kids. There are struggles here and there with teachers, but so far that has only been in elective classes. All others have worked very patiently with my child, which is honestly not always easy! We love Frank Seale!

Frank Seale Middle School 4

Posted July 01, 2005

Frank Seale Middle School 4

Posted April 28, 2005

Frank Seale Middle School 2

Posted October 14, 2004
If your child has a learning disability stay away from this school district. They say they want you involved and when you get involved the only thing you ever hear is they cannot do that. Teachers are not always there for tutoring and it takes some of them a couple of days to respond to your emails or some of them just do not respond @ all.

Posted April 26, 2004
My daughter is in her second year at MMS. She loves it and doesn't want to leave. There are so many extracurricular activities for the students which helps keep them out of trouble. The greatest is the Community Problem Solving program. The opportunity for a 13 or 14 year old to assist in developing a program to better their community is amazing. The level of thinking involved is far beyond what I experienced as an 8th grader. The teachers strive to bring out those special qualities in each child. The principals and students have a great respect for each other. It is such an incredible school! I am very proud to say it is in 'my' hometown.

Posted February 23, 2004
I currently go to Midlothian Middle School and it is one of the best schools I have ever gone to. I have been through Dallas ISD and Cedar Hill ISD and both were not as good as this! The teachers are always trying to help staying late or coming early to help the kids. They always have the student's intersts in mind. The princilpals are one of a kind! They, like the teachers, have the students interests in mind as well as the parents. Not only are they cool they are funny. They always make me laugh. I have enjoyed my year here more than any other place at any other time. I wouldn't trade for anything. The great teachers, principals, and friendships are like none others anywhere!

Frank Seale Middle School
700 George Hopper Road, Midlothian, TX  76065
Last modified Frank Seale Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frank Seale Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top