Midlothian, TX

Irvin Elementary School 5

Posted June 13, 2011
My son attended J.R. Irvin Elementary from first through fifth grade. The staff at this school was far beyond any expectation I could have had. The teachers were so supportive and positive with both my son and myself. Any child that attends this school is a very lucky child!

Irvin Elementary School 5

Posted January 27, 2011
This is a terrific elementary school. Both my kids went K-5 here. They have excellent programs for struggling students and for those who are academically gifted. They are always exemplary and at only 350 kids are smaller than the other elementary schools in Midlothian. Character education is stressed. Students are well-behaved and happy.

Irvin Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2007
We have had a wonderful experience for the most part at JR Irvin, having had 3 sons attend for the past 6 years. 5th grade was extremely rough there, but most of the teachers really care about their students. Faith is a huge deal to us and we found it to be as close as we could get to a private school without being private.

Irvin Elementary School 1

Posted October 19, 2005
- a former student

Irvin Elementary School
700 West Avenue H, Midlothian, TX  76065
Last modified Irvin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irvin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top