Bad
Good

Mt. Peak is driven to provide an excellent education to all of our students. We consider our parents, students, and staff to all be part of our family, and treat everyone as so. We teach our children not only academic skills, but the leadership skills they need to be successful in today's fast pace world. I am so grateful to teach at a school that is based on such a solid foundation, with a staff working together to design lessons to drive our students success.

LOVE, LOVE Mt Peak! I have a child with special needs with learning and EVERYONE has been AMAZING. We are truly blessed to have great teachers and staff!!

I have put 3 children through this school, and we all have loved it! The teachers are passionate and compassionate towards the students. The principle is top notch! She is very engaged and truly cares! I've never seen a more dedicated school principle! I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is!

I absolutely love Mt. Peak. The teachers are fabulous, the staff is incredible and the Principal is on top of everything! I couldn't be more pleased.

My son attended Mt.Peak for K- 1/2 of his first grade year. He has R.A.D. His Kindergarten year was a nightmare with 10 visits to the Principal's office. After giving notice to the administration of the damaging effects of their behavior modification program, they no longer sent him to the office, but his academic progress fell behind. I gave them many resources to work with, even offered to be there everyday, and they had nothing to offer. They were unable and unwilling to meet my child's academic needs. The core principles states that: Students are the priority in all decisions. Don't count on it if your child has any special behavior needs such as R.A.D., A.D.D., Depression, etc. We were very disappointed. And the damaging effects on my son has taken a year to work through.

My Daughters go to Mt. Peak and they love it! I have to say that this school meets beyond my expectations the staff and teachers are great and always trying to better your child and also the security there is great.

We have a set of twins and 5th grader here. They have done well at the school. The principal and vp are great. The IMAGINE/GT program is a plus for us.

We have a child with special needs and he 'participated' in kindergarten giving he had a lack of supports. [T]hey were [not] doing what they should do to help bridge gap for my child. School principle on many occasions was very rude and unprofessional. You know what is best for your child and before choosing this district I would do alot of research. They do not practice true inclusion. If this is an area you want for your child, they are really lacking in this district. They need improvment overall.

Last modified Mount Peak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.