Midlothian, TX

Posted February 19, 2013
Mt. Peak is driven to provide an excellent education to all of our students. We consider our parents, students, and staff to all be part of our family, and treat everyone as so. We teach our children not only academic skills, but the leadership skills they need to be successful in today's fast pace world. I am so grateful to teach at a school that is based on such a solid foundation, with a staff working together to design lessons to drive our students success.

Posted September 14, 2012
LOVE, LOVE Mt Peak! I have a child with special needs with learning and EVERYONE has been AMAZING. We are truly blessed to have great teachers and staff!!

Posted May 22, 2012
I have put 3 children through this school, and we all have loved it! The teachers are passionate and compassionate towards the students. The principle is top notch! She is very engaged and truly cares! I've never seen a more dedicated school principle! I can't say enough about how wonderful this school is!

Posted February 26, 2010
I absolutely love Mt. Peak. The teachers are fabulous, the staff is incredible and the Principal is on top of everything! I couldn't be more pleased.

Mt Peak Elementary School 1

Posted January 20, 2009
My son attended Mt.Peak for K- 1/2 of his first grade year. He has R.A.D. His Kindergarten year was a nightmare with 10 visits to the Principal's office. After giving notice to the administration of the damaging effects of their behavior modification program, they no longer sent him to the office, but his academic progress fell behind. I gave them many resources to work with, even offered to be there everyday, and they had nothing to offer. They were unable and unwilling to meet my child's academic needs. The core principles states that: Students are the priority in all decisions. Don't count on it if your child has any special behavior needs such as R.A.D., A.D.D., Depression, etc. We were very disappointed. And the damaging effects on my son has taken a year to work through.

Posted January 19, 2009
My Daughters go to Mt. Peak and they love it! I have to say that this school meets beyond my expectations the staff and teachers are great and always trying to better your child and also the security there is great.

Posted March 25, 2008
We have a set of twins and 5th grader here. They have done well at the school. The principal and vp are great. The IMAGINE/GT program is a plus for us.

Mt Peak Elementary School 1

Posted July 25, 2007
We have a child with special needs and he 'participated' in kindergarten giving he had a lack of supports. [T]hey were [not] doing what they should do to help bridge gap for my child. School principle on many occasions was very rude and unprofessional. You know what is best for your child and before choosing this district I would do alot of research. They do not practice true inclusion. If this is an area you want for your child, they are really lacking in this district. They need improvment overall.

Posted June 24, 2006
Mt. Peak is a wonderful school and we feel very blessed that our children have the opportunity to attend this elementary school. The teachers are very friendly, professional, and go above and beyond the call of duty. Mt. Peak also has a terrific Parent Teacher Volunteer Organization that does so much for the school and children. The teachers and principals make students their number one priority at Mt. Peak.

Posted February 09, 2006
My son attends the PPCD class at Mt. Peak. I was very nervous at first because he has autism and is nonverbal. However, it is an amazing school. His PPCD classroom is wonderful. His teacher, Mrs. Bieber, is the best teacher and there are two aides in the class who truly care about the students. The teacher/aide/student ratio is great. The teachers are up to date on the latest autism research. They fully implement the PECS system. They have gone above and beyond his IEP goals and you can tell they are there because they want to be. It is truly a blessing that our son was placed in that classroom. We had a horrible experience at a larger school district and moving to Mt Peak was the best thing we could have done for him.

Mt Peak Elementary School
5201 Farm to Market 663, Midlothian, TX  76065
Last modified Mt Peak Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mt Peak Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top