Mineola Primary School 4

Posted December 01, 2006
I enrolled my daughter at the primary school this year and so far she has been very happy. Even though her teacher is strict and she gets a few yellow dots she still enjoys going to school every day. I would prefer a teacher with strict discipline so there will be a good learning environment in the classroom always. I have been very pleased with the teachers and staff. They are friendly and helpful. My daughter's teacher goes the extra mile to help her student's. I was very impressed with the Veteran's Day program at the primary. The students were well behaved and everyone sang (very loud). I cannot believe they got that many primary students together and did not have some discipline issue. The children need to be commended for their behavior. Keep up the good work and give yourselves a pat on the back. Proud parent!

Mineola Primary School 5

Posted August 21, 2005
Children learn to read and love to read while they are here. The entire school staff is A+. Every child has an equal playing ground.

Mineola Primary School 5

Posted September 09, 2003
I love the teachers,and all the staff they are very nice,care about their students and parents.they will help in any way they can.

Mineola Primary School