Lloyd & Dolly Bentsen Elementary School 0

Posted March 24, 2010
Principal Mrs.Gonzalez and the admin. staff are doing a fantastic job leading this school to be successful.

Lloyd & Dolly Bentsen Elementary School 0

Posted October 01, 2008
In response to girl favoritism over boys, I do agree with previous review that there is more focus on elementary girls. The award ceremonies and plays/programs do show more of girls participating ...than boys. I asked my son about it, he responded that the teachers pick the girl students to lead... There is definitely favortism.

Lloyd & Dolly Bentsen Elementary School 5

Posted March 18, 2008

Lloyd & Dolly Bentsen Elementary School 4

Posted January 02, 2006
I recently switched my son to this school from a private school. I am very pleased with the ease of enrolling him, the professionalism of the counseling and nursing staff, and the competency of the teachers. My son says that it is 'stricter' than the private christian school he attended, which I think is a good thing. Academically it is somewhat behind his christian school as he is in the 3rd grade and was already doing division at his other school. I think it is equivalent with other public school and he is not in the GT (advanced) classes. There are many other private school transfer students and there are many students from Mexico where the studies are actually much more difficult. It is a very good school. Also facilities are brand new which is nice. Oh and he says the cafeteria is good food.

Lloyd & Dolly Bentsen Elementary School
1106 North Shary Road, Mission, TX  78572
Last modified Lloyd & Dolly Bentsen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lloyd & Dolly Bentsen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top