Posted November 27, 2011
This year has been by far the worst year ever for my child! The teachers in 3rd grade are either lazy or do not care, I have tried to communicate or get a schedule on what is being learned and they just keep avoiding the question saying my child is doing okay. However, their acceptance on okay is a D, I have asked for my child to get tutoring and they say they have children who need more assistance! One teacher told me she could not meet for a scheduled meeting because she has kids to go home to, WOW talk about professional! Last year my child had an amazing teacher who taught well, but with the budget cuts and I assume the district rather not pay for the quality of good teachers she left for a better paying job somewhere else! Some of the staff are great but as for the principle, I dislike her social skills or how she does not get involved with parent interaction she has not allowed students to enjoy much of other things! I am shocked this is a Sharyland District school! I believe they need a new principle in this school because since they have been opened nothing good has come out of the school but bad attitudes from her and some horrible teachers! LEARN TO PRIORITIZE PEOPLE!

Donna Wernecke Elementary School 5

Posted July 17, 2011
Great school, great teachers. My kids are very happy there and my little one will be starting kinder this coming year. He can't wait because of all the positives that my other two children have shared with him.

Posted January 11, 2011
The Teachers are incooperative, the principal only cares about money, the counselor has no effect.

Posted January 11, 2011
Incompetant School all they care is to get the students past the easy TAKS test ,incompetant teachers, incompetant staff

Donna Wernecke Elementary School 5

Posted October 17, 2008

Donna Wernecke Elementary School
1106 North Shary Road, Mission, TX  78572
Last modified Donna Wernecke Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Donna Wernecke Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top