Olivero Garza Sr Elementary School 5

Olivero Garza Sr Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2005

Olivero Garza Sr Elementary School 5

Posted July 28, 2004
Last year we moved here for north texas and I was very concerned my daughter would not recieve the education I thought she needed in south texas. Boy, was I wrong, my child learned so much last year. O Garza went above and beyond my expectatios. Thank you Mrs. Lipscomb!

Olivero Garza Sr Elementary School 3

Posted January 20, 2004
My son has gone to O.Garza since he was 5 years old, I have had many disappointments concerning the way many of the teachers treat their students! And it seem's when a parent does speak up they are bye passed, like their concerns are not important enough to do something about. I have volunteered since my son has gone there, I have seen alot, don't get me wrong there are some great teachers like Mrs. Keller is one of the best. She really cares about her students, alot of teachers there can take some lessons on how to treat others. We need more parent involvement.

Olivero Garza Sr Elementary School
1106 North Shary Road, Mission, TX  78572
Last modified Olivero Garza Sr Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Olivero Garza Sr Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top