Lil' Harvard First Step Private Learning Center 4

Posted July 10, 2012
Lil Harvard - excellent teachers and an awesome education in a structured and loving environment. Lil Harvard came highly recommended by both past and present parents.

Lil' Harvard First Step Private Learning Center 4

Posted March 27, 2012
Lil Harvard was not our first choice because of the facility -- it was in a trailer house BUT the children were so INTELLIGENT, mannerable and disciplined! They provided us w/10 years of references and each parent said the same thing Lil Harvard truly LOVE THE CHILDREN and the children love the staff!! They ve since built a new school and continue teaching the children. No school is perfect and yes there are challenges with the Administration but it has never altered what they do best -- BUILDING CHILDREN THAT SHAPE OUR WORLD, STEP-BY-STEP. Parents be sure to ask the right questions when searching for schools. Also, my mother advised me to: show up without prior notice just to see what's really going on . Our children attend Lil Harvard and we still practice this principal. Give Lil Harvard a try.

Lil' Harvard First Step Private Learning Center 1

Posted February 07, 2012
I visited Lil Harvard to potentially move my 2yr. old daughter from an in-home day care to a pre-school. I was greeted with a not so happy presence and a very off-putting attitude. In our meeting, I got the impression that my visit was more of a burden than an opportunity. I was asked if my daughter was coming from an in-home day care that taught the children or one that just did nothing all day . A potential client should be welcomed with a warm greeting and a brief display of their abilities to work with a child. I was referred to this school by a co-worker and after my visit, the Director took it upon herself to tell my co-worker that my child was bouncing off the walls , wasn t listening , and acted like she had a spoon full of sugar . Discussing my child with others, in a negative way, is a major turn-off as well! I had been told that the Director is a very to the point individual and often comes across as rude to some parents, but I always allow my own opinions to form and not be made by the comments of others. Please feel free to make your own opinion of Lil Harvard, but I felt as though my experience needed to be noted.

Lil' Harvard First Step Private Learning Center
514 1/2 Texas Parkway, Missouri City, TX  77489
Last modified Lil' Harvard First Step Private Learning Center is a Private school
Lil' Harvard First Step Private Learning Center Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top