Bad
Good

E A Jones Elementary School 5

Posted December 30, 2015
A mi en lo personal me han ayudado muchos con mis niños en el estudio academico.

E A Jones Elementary School 2

Posted September 27, 2014
My Child Attends This School due To Zone Area... I really wish The ACADEMIC CURRICULUM could be Much Better Here!!!!... The Students Could Really Be Taught Much Much More... My Child Has Really gone Down a Level (or 2) since Enrolled in this School and I Really Hate That!!!!!

Posted April 21, 2010
My child has attended this school for 3 years. The first year the 1st teacher he had transferred him to another teacher without consulting me. The second year the teacher was horrible. I was in constant contact with adminstration nothing was ever done. I must say that this year his teachers are awesome. I do not like this school but unfortunately its the school that my son is zoned to. If I had to do it all over again this would not be the school of my choice.

Posted April 17, 2008
I have two kids in this school and two times I had problems with my child and other kids in the school. Once I send an email to the teachers and they emailed me back very soon that they would take care of the problem and they did. The second time I emailed the teacher and told her, they talked to my child and the other kids. My daughter was told that if she thought that I would email the school and cause a big problem she should not tell me what was going on.

E A Jones Elementary School 2

Posted February 26, 2008
I agree the parent. I am forced to send my gifted and talented child here and the teachers are absolutely horrible. My son complains of bullying and when I confronted the teacher whom I might add, ignored my son's plea for help, said that my son was not timely in reporting the incident. I contacted the principal and she had to 'investigate' the occurrence and I haven't heard from her since.

302 Martin Lane, Missouri City, TX  77489
Last modified E A Jones Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.