Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

MRE is a great school where all teachers are involved in the success of their students at each grade level. There are a variety of programs to expand the students thinking and the entire team cares about their students.

We love MRE! The teachers and staff are wonderful. My daughter started at MRE last year and I have watched her improve in every aspect of learning.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

MRE has a specific program they do with the students to address this.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Our kids are modeling what they see at school and hopefully at home!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

MRE has great programs promoting this! Bucket Fillers, Because I said I would, Buddy Bench,... the list goes on!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My children look forward to going to school every day to see their teachers!

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Spend more time with your family at the dinner table or reading together than doing worksheets.

I cannot say enough about MRE... My husband I specifically purchased property to build a home zoned to this district and elementary. The staff, administrators, and teachers are always welcoming, helpful, and genuinely care for our students and families. The atmosphere at the school to the education my two children are receiving has more than surpassed my expectations. Keep up the good work MRE! Your commitment to our kiddos, families and community does not go unnoticed. I have families that specifically ask to see homes zoned to MRE to be a part of this special place!

MRE is a fabulous place for my kids to go to school. I love that everyone feels like a close knit family. They truly have the best interest of the kids at heart. I love that the office staff knows my kids and my family by a first name basis. The fact that they can remember each family and be so friendly is very comforting.

We just moved to MISD this year and my son loves Madeley Ranch and says Ms Freed and Ms Varnum are amazing!

Last modified Madeley Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.