Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (7 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (5 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

My husband and I have four children who've all attended MISD schools--MHS, MJHS, the intermediate, the middle school, SCE for one year (before MRE was built), and now our youngest attends MRE. Each of those schools was great, but MRE has been the best so far. I'm surprised to see a few negative comments on here about administrators. I know no one is perfect, but the entire staff at MRE has always been kind and patient with my kids, even if they were in trouble! (Yes, that happened a few times.) The staff encourages the students to have excellent character and to "fill buckets". It isn't just about academics (although the testing scores for MRE are high); there is a great focus on integrity and kindness, and they also teach the kids to have grit and to work through disappointments. I feel like the administrators model this in their own behavior. Because of my husband's line of work, we've moved 17 times in 25 years of marriage, and MRE is the best school my kids have attended. We've stayed here longer than we've lived anywhere because we want our daughter at MRE.

MRE is a great school where all teachers are involved in the success of their students at each grade level. There are a variety of programs to expand the students thinking and the entire team cares about their students.

We love MRE! The teachers and staff are wonderful. My daughter started at MRE last year and I have watched her improve in every aspect of learning.

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

MRE has a specific program they do with the students to address this.

Effective school leaders: Strongly disagree

Our kids are modeling what they see at school and hopefully at home!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

MRE has great programs promoting this! Bucket Fillers, Because I said I would, Buddy Bench,... the list goes on!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

My children look forward to going to school every day to see their teachers!

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Spend more time with your family at the dinner table or reading together than doing worksheets.

I cannot say enough about MRE... My husband I specifically purchased property to build a home zoned to this district and elementary. The staff, administrators, and teachers are always welcoming, helpful, and genuinely care for our students and families. The atmosphere at the school to the education my two children are receiving has more than surpassed my expectations. Keep up the good work MRE! Your commitment to our kiddos, families and community does not go unnoticed. I have families that specifically ask to see homes zoned to MRE to be a part of this special place!

MRE is a fabulous place for my kids to go to school. I love that everyone feels like a close knit family. They truly have the best interest of the kids at heart. I love that the office staff knows my kids and my family by a first name basis. The fact that they can remember each family and be so friendly is very comforting.

Last modified Madeley Ranch Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.