Murphy Middle School 1

Posted August 16, 2014
Murphy was the worst 3 years of my life. This school changed who I am in so many different ways, I saw and heard things that I wish I never did. I rode the bus to and from school almost everyday and got made fun of for being a Muslim and wearing a scarf. After a year I decided it was too much to handle, so I took it off one day. I walked onto that bus and I never got made fun of for it again. The fine arts programs are amazing and so are most of the teachers there. I had a lot of good and bad memories from this school. The work is tough in 8th but everything else was a breeze. All in all its an okay school... I wish I could've transferred though.

Posted July 22, 2014
i used to go to this school and i absolutely loved it!!! the teachers are fun and nice. i was in band and the teacher there is the best i ever had!!! i recommend doing band if you like to have fun and go places. the kids are nice and all get along. i will miss that school with all my heart . if you want your child to go to a great school this is the right school!!!

Murphy Middle School 4

Posted May 06, 2014
I love this school, however I am sorry my last review was my brother typing on my computer. This school has mostly amazing teachers, however the school system makes it a bit hard to progress if you are very advanced/gifted. They don't want to spend too much time on the higher up things, instead they focus on the bottom to make sure everyone is doing okay.

Posted March 06, 2013
I am glad I go to this school. Just because of all the great teachers. I am looking foward to moving on and having a very succesful future. Also, to move on in life to care and not to care. This school takes great care of the murphy family. That is including the neighborhood, the city, the teachers , and especcially the students. Thanks Murphy Middle School.

Murphy Middle School 3

Posted December 04, 2011
How could this parent know or have an opinion on if everyone is treated equal? This once again proves my point....focal point fine arts!

Posted December 03, 2011
This is a great school! Very tough and lots of homework, it's not a school for a lazy child thats for sure! I feel that my child will be prepared when its time for high school! The work load in math is completely different so be prepared. Everyone is treated equally, and the orchestra program is one of the best you will find!

Posted October 08, 2010
Im a seventh grader going here and I love it. There are many electives (classes) to choose from, a wonderful athletic department (im starting defensive end and "Y" receiver this year), and an amazing fine arts department. The teachers are kind, and are always looking to help. I just got home from one of the socials which are really fun,...if you know what i mean. (wink)

Murphy Middle School 2

Posted April 16, 2010
this school is just plain average. the coaches are great. but students here are way too up tight and need to learn to relax more. it also was a very tough school. which may be a good thing. until the students begin to feel pressured. The parents need to chillax more too.

Posted January 28, 2010
I went to this school and i loved it. i met some of my greatest friends here. the teachers were also friendly.

Murphy Middle School 3

Posted September 16, 2009

Murphy Middle School
620 North Murphy Road, Murphy, TX  75094
Last modified Murphy Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Murphy Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top